Comprehensive technical customs and border library for customs brokers
Border compliance is a challenging, high-risk process. Brokers face immense commercial pressures to make decisions quickly, keep costs low, and reliably handle ever-increasing volumes. Making hasty or ill-informed choices can increase your personal liability and expose you to potential penalties, but delaying a declaration costs time and money.
BorderWise is a customs and border technical library that puts all the information you need to make timely, informed decisions at your fingertips.
As part of the next generation of border compliance software, BorderWise can help you quickly determine the correct tariff classification, applicable duties and taxes, and identify other import and export border requirements. With intelligent search capabilities, comprehensive reference material, and information from current legal sources easily accessible, BorderWise aims to increase your productivity while ensuring you remain fully compliant.
- A comprehensive customs and border technical library in a single application, accessible from anywhere in the world via web or desktop
- All the functionality of TradeFox, Digerati Inbound and Outbound, and ediTariff, as well as regular enhancements not available on these legacy platforms
- Automatic updates available to view at login
- Includes updates, legislation and notices from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection, the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, the Anti-Dumping Commission and other regulatory bodies
- Available as a stand-alone product or can be used with CargoWise One Customs Declarations, Document Management, and Workflow Manager, with full integration in the near future
Current TradeFox, Digerati, and ediTariff users will automatically receive a notification with login details and a link to get BorderWise. For all other customers, or if you have not received login details within a week, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.