- Build learning materials for our productivity tool – PAVE - to enable more efficient use by staff
- Review, research, and collate information from our delivery management and product teams to develop learning strategies and materials
- Liaise with internal staff members to understand how to achieve their objectives and goals using PAVE
- Design courses for our customers to understand how to use PAVE to streamline processes, automate routine, and reduce errors and costs
- Use feedback to manage and maintain the learning materials, and implement standardized operating procedures
Desired skills and experience:
- Good understanding on how procedures and standards are implemented
- Clear written communication skills
- Familiarity with Workflow & Processes and PAVE tools in CargoWise One
- Bachelor degree or higher in Management or similar field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience may be substituted for a Bachelor degree if deemed to be highly relevant
To help get you started……
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large.
Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.