We are an ASX listed tech company looking for a highly motivated Corporate Communications Manager who will play a key role in delivering the global communications strategy.
This is a newly created role within our Global Growth Team, reporting to the Head of Corporate Communications.
With a focus on external communications, there will be involvement in internal communications and other areas in marketing and events.
Who you are
If you have at least 5 years’ experience in corporate communications in a medium or large sized businesses, this role could be for you.
You may have worked for an ASX listed company dealing with global stakeholder groups, and knowledge in the technology and transport / logistics industries will be seen favourably (but is not essential).
You will have demonstrated excellence in managing communication programmes, and are an expert in juggling deadlines and multiple independent deliverables. You are also an expert in identifying, establishing and maintaining relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
WiseTech Global is committed to excellence in communications. Ultimately, the right person will be a highly competent communications expert with a streak of innovation DNA.
- Develop and manage external communications across the growing WiseTech Global group using a range of media
- Develop processes and systems to support effective corporate communications
- Provide communications support to senior executives in the execution of company and employee engagement strategies
- Support People & Culture strategy for talent acquisition and management in a fast-paced, innovative global tech company
- Manage and support other communications activities as required, including social media, events, company reporting and product/marketing communications
At the heart of every good people are talented people and that is particularly so at WiseTech Global. Here we have a diverse mix of extraordinary people drawn from many countries, across a wide range of ages, backgrounds and skills. It is our eclectic mix of experiences and personalities, plus our open agile, flat structure that creates a vibrant and strong team culture.
You’ll be based at our innovation centre in Sydney (Alexandria) and enjoy the high energy and usual perks of a technology company. Our culture is one of freedom with responsibility and our outcomes are highly engineered.
Who we are
WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC) is a global technology leader providing software solutions for the world’s logistics service providers across 130 countries. Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track-record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.