When we say our business is fast-paced and growing, we back that statement with evidence from our global acquisitions (30+ in the last 3 FYs), significant global sales, and supercharged hiring activity.
We’re a truly global business and our finance team is the lynchpin which binds us. Our group is becoming increasingly complex, and the expertise of our finance team has accelerated in proficiency and demand. With continued growth, both through acquisition and organic growth.
As Corporate Restructure Accountant, you will manage the WiseTech Global entity structure, ensuring that dormant entities are efficiently closed and liquidated.
This role will generate significant compliance and financial benefit to the company through de-risking the group structure and will see you work closely with key stakeholders across Tax, M&A, Financial Accounting, Legal, and by extension, the entire business.
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Deregistration of dormant entities with appropriate Legal and Tax compliance
- Identifying entities for future rationalization
- Ensuring intangible assets and IP within the group are recognised and recorded in correct ledgers
- Considering tax positions of entities within the group and in conjunction with the Tax team manage income and costs of dormant entities
Who you are:
To be successful you will be an independent thinker and self-starter who, although can work independently, is able to effectively leverage stakeholder relationships.
You’ll also need to be the type of character who thrives in a non-hierarchal environment and rolls up their sleeves to get the job done.
- Minimum 5-8 years post qualification experience in insolvency practice and/or corporate recovery
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience in the software or technology industry won’t go astray
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.