Let’s talk about you for a moment.
Are you a young designer looking for an opportunity to find your place? Maybe you’re a freelance designer and the charm is starting to wear a little thing. You’ve got great ideas, and you’re looking for a place where you’ll be allowed freedom to use them.
If that sounds like you, then we should probably talk.
We’re looking for a digital designer with a flair for motion graphics and interactivity. You'll need to bring lots of ideas, an appreciation of new and emerging trends as well as energy and enthusiasm.
You will be working with the WiseTech Academy team and will need demonstrable skills in designing for user engagement. Your key responsibilities will be designing engaging and interactive courseware, animation storyboarding and production, designing/creating infographics and other courseware support illustrations and materials.
If you think that this sounds challenging, you’re absolutely right. It will be. But you won’t be alone. You will be joining a global software company, on a high growth trajectory – with offices all over the world.
- Demonstrated animation, illustration and graphic design skills
- High proficiency in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite is mandatory, including After Effects and Premier
- Experience with UX principles, web development processes such as storyboarding, wireframes and graphic production techniques
- Knowledge of eLearning would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience with Captivate, Storyline and similar eLearning tools would be an advantage
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- If you can tackle heavy workloads without flinching, see change as a healthy part of growth, and always try to make you next project better than your last, then this is your chance to be part of an exceptional team that encourages and rewards innovation and initiative.