You are passionate about being at the forefront of change and supporting the Chief Growth Officer by providing high quality administrative support and working in a highly organised and collaborative way with all members of the Growth team.
You have a background in executive support for senior leadership and adapt to helping manage conflicting priorities whilst ensuring that all administrative tasked are completed in a timely manner.
As part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Complex diary and travel management
- Processing various expenses
- Documentation management and version control
- Various ad hoc administration tasks
- Coordinating and providing support for multiple projects
- You must have the ability to build strong and genuine relationships and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders across all levels
- You are exceptionally organised, proactive in your approach to work, have a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise a variety of complex tasks
- You hold strong business acumen with ability to make sound judgement and quick decisions
- You have exceptional communication skills with a high level of discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential matters
- Experience in the financial markets and/or technology industry
- Speak multiple languages (advantage)
WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC) is a $7bn global technology corporation providing software solutions for the world’s logistics service providers across 130 countries. Across our 40 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific, South Africa, Latin America and North America through to our innovation centre headquartered in Sydney, our people love to challenge the status quo and think bold ideas and build breakthrough products. Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are empowering and enabling the world of logistics.