At WiseTech we create an environment where people can manage themselves and through that lead others, so we deliberately seek out individuals who think outside the box and aren’t afraid to ‘dismantle’ said box.
Working from our Sydney HQ, you’ll be part of a collaborative team reporting directly to the Executive Assistant to our CEO.
As a Facilities and Staff Services Coordinator, the focus of your role will be to ensure the smooth and efficient day-to-day running of our kitchens, recreational areas and office gym, and identifying opportunities to improve current processes while staying two steps ahead of the rest.
You will also be trusted to manage our Facilities Maintenance and Staff Services teams who are responsible for maintaining quality services across our office and all facilities.
This is a role for someone with proven skills in business partnering and provides a fantastic opportunity to add real value to the business through identification and implementation of quality solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Management and measuring efficiency of suppliers, products and services
- Liaising with landlords and cleaning staff to ensure WiseTech apartments (close by to the office) are maintained to the highest standard
- Allocation of HID security access to all staff
- Recruitment for general hand and administrative staff when required
- Involvement in the logistics and OH&S of WiseTech’s internal events like Cake Day and Beer O’ Clock
We’re looking for someone who can roll with the punches and is excited by the opportunity to really make this role their own. Tell us why this is you!
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.