You’re the type of person who thrives in a team environment; you enjoy the buzz of working with and being surrounded by knowledgeable people that you can learn from. If you live by the mantra ‘team work makes the dream work,’ then we want to hear from you!
Joining a highly organised Invoicing and Licensing team you will work closely with our Sales and Customer Service teams to add real value to the overall sales process.
Your role will play an integral part in the ever-evolving journey of a high growth technology company.
We’re not so caught up on the number of years of experience you have, what interests us most is your adaptability and ‘can do’ attitude.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Preparing contracts
- Product and Services agreements
- Maintenance and Licensing Agreements/amendments
- Creating projects and licenses
- Updating and maintaining our customer database
- Working with team members to ensure key functionalities are understood
Who you are:
You’re a highly analytical and detail oriented individual who has a real passion for administration. You are comfortable prioritising and managing multiple deliverables and communicating effectively with a variety of different personalities.
If you tick all (or most) of the following boxes, then send us your CV:
- I have working knowledge of Office 365 products (in particular Word and Excel)
- I possess a positive attitude and willingness to get stuck into any task that’s thrown at me
We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Our head office of 600 people is based in Alexandria where we offer a fantastic work life balance. You can enjoy; breakfast, an on-site gym with a personal trainer, beer and pizza every Friday, monthly cake days and more.