Your job will then be to work with the broader Marketing Service team within the WiseTech Growth team to create clear concise digital content. You will be working in conjunction with our broader marketing and communications team in our head office. You will be responsible for leading and training employees within the marketing services team. Ensuring all marketing operations are completed on time and within budget.
You will be managing our team in the Sydney and Chicago offices.
- 5 years’ Marketing experience including brand, public relations, research communications, events and product management experience
- The ability to work closely with external agencies to develop content across all performance marketing channels
- Collaborate with product managers to implement new and modified programs and initiatives.
- Strong copywriting skills
- An understanding of print ready and digital design
- Ability to execute the development of sales support assets to drive more prospect generation and improved conversion
- Project management and strategic decision making skills
- A strong sense of organisation and planning with the ability to manage time well
Be able to:
- Use your strong people management skills and have the ability to motivate others
- Ensure marketing strategies are delivered successfully to support client, prospect and brand development
- Managing team members daily tasks and work reviews
- Manage assigned projects from inception to implementation
- Review, analysing marketing strategies
- Communicate with team members and stakeholders, attend meetings
- Desktop publishing and presentation preparation experience
- Strong MS Office and Adobe suite skills
- A degree in Marketing or related discipline
What we offer:
- This is a role with a global exposure, you will be working within an innovative team.
- WiseTech global has a dynamic and vibrant culture and this role will give open significant career opportunities for future growth.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.