This role is much more than just designing and presenting information. It’s about taking the initiative, acting as a brand guardian to steer the image of WiseTech Global on a global scale. You will be working with and for senior leaders to help educate and inform our customers and investors.
We’re looking for a talented PowerPoint Designer to create eye-catching and engaging presentations that will be seen and heard all over the world. Working in our Marketing Services team and collaborating with team members across our business, you’ll apply your exceptional visual design skills and our branding guidelines to a range of internal and external presentations.
- Design and animate professional PowerPoint slides and other presentations for a variety of projects and audiences
- Create compelling visuals from technical or abstract business concepts
- Design graphic elements including charts, graphs and infographics to enhance presentations
- Maintain brand standards and design consistency across all presentation materials
- Follow our internal processes for receiving presentation requests, kicking off new projects and managing the feedback process
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of applicable agency or design firm experience
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent skills in print layout, typography, illustration, photo compositions and colour theory
- Creative thinking and ability to problem-solve independently, multi-task and take initiative
- Motion graphic or animation experience also appreciated
We are currently in the process of our global brand rollout, expanding out WiseTech Global’s innovative and open culture in tandem with a revitalised company image.
If you think this environment is the right one for you, send us through your CV and some of your previous work! Stand out in your application and we will help you stand out in your career.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.