Our Product Managers are responsible for the regional expansion of our global platform. With more than 130 countries using CargoWiseOne, our customs product is being systematically developed with flexibility and functionality designed to meet the complex day to day local compliance needs of countries across the globe. The United States and Canada continue to be major areas of focus as we seek to continually expand the Customs features of our product.
As a Product Manager for our Customs Product, you will be engaged in all facets of the product development process. These product development activities are underpinned by a deep global view of customs practice where it covers 90 % of the world’s manufactured trade flows.
What’s Your Experience?
Your ability to investigate, analyze, abstract and articulate a set of requirements is important. Your practical customs experience with United States Customs or Canadian Customs is valuable. Your exposure to different types of custom regulations and processes provide a foundation from which you will build new knowledge.
Yes, this really is a role with a difference and we doubt you’ll be doing something similar; therefore it’s your transferable skills we’re interested in. With deep customs skills, you could have a background in software design, business analysis or relational databases.
What you’ll be doing:
Working either from home in the United States or Canada or working from one of our American offices:
- Your investigative skills and practical experience will allow you to understand the local customs compliance of individual countries.
- You will identify, understand and explain Customs Brokers business processes in the United States or Canada.
- You will be involved in proposing scalable, adaptable, flexible product changes to meet current and future needs surrounding these processes.
- You will conduct deep investigation and critical analysis of global compliance for our Customs Software Product.
- You will review user requirements, local practice and technical information by matching facts to legislative requirements.
- You will work closely and collaboratively with the Customs Product Manager of North America and Customs Development teams to deliver compliance features.