As the first point of contact for anyone working at, visiting or contacting our organisation you will have the opportunity to make your mark, acting as a brand custodian all the while meeting and being inspired by some seriously smart people.
We’re looking for the sort of person to take charge, with a perfect mix of professionalism and positivity to extend WiseTech Global’s cultural ethos and thrive in an innovative environment.
Some of the things you’ll be involved in are;
- Stage-managing our reception, directing calls & enquiries from a huge variety of individuals and corporations
- Coordinating interviewee testing, external couriers and deliveries
- You will be kept on your toes with a variety of administrative and operational duties
- Making our guests feel welcome by offering refreshments, advice with parking / directions and assisting with transport bookings
- Enhancing your admin skills by assisting with ad-hoc projects
- Shaping the success of internal and external events by assisting where required
We will receive hundreds of applications for this role so make yourself stand out. Tell us why you are interested in working at WiseTech!
Who we are:
WiseTech Global takes pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities.
We have a truly modern, high tech open environment and culture with a variety of employee benefits.
We invite you to discover what makes WiseTech Global a great place to work – please look at the following on our website:
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.