WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large.
Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000
As part of the People Operations team you will be responsible for:
- Creating processes for data collection and analysis as part of company pay review
- Sourcing and analysing global market, remuneration and incentive data
- Conducting gap analyses
- Developing pay review letters and packs that contain performance metrics and feedback, pay distribution statistics, and equity documentation
- Coordinating global benefits rollouts and projects
- Preparing reports and evaluating results of remuneration process
- Creating Paid Time Off policy; and
- Building employee classification models.
You are capable and comfortable:
- Prioritising and managing multiple deliverables
- Identifying, establishing and maintaining relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating complex projects involving multiple people and departments to achieve common goals
- Scheduling and facilitating meetings; and
- Working in a non-hierarchical environment.
If you have the following, then send us your CV
- Strong Excel knowledge and/ or experience (can use vlookups and pivot tables)
- Knowledge and previous experience with SQL and VBA
- Experience with high volume data analysis
- Strong written and verbal English language skills
- A passion for accuracy and attention to detail; and
- A Bachelor degree focused on data analysis, or relevant employment experience
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.