Who You Are
You’re a skilled go-getter with a passion for making gorgeous, intelligent work and a commitment to collaboration and fostering other team members’ talents.
Capable of extending visual language and always excited to dig deeper, you approach each day with a rational and innovative mindset.
You’ll be ready for hands-on projects at every stage, from brainstorming concepts with the team, developing original marketing materials, to participating in presentations and ensuring deadlines are met, all the way through to launch.
- Execute top quality design work in line with objectives and standards
- Manage design quality through all stages of a project
- Work closely with the creative director to ensure design work exceeds expectations
- Produce print-based designs such as brochures, whitepapers and posters to support marketing efforts
- Create digital assets to support our website, social media channels and email marketing
- Follow our internal processes for receiving design requests, kicking off new projects and managing the feedback process with key stakeholders
- Work with outside design and photography/videography partners when required on specific projects
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years’ of agency or design firm experience
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suit and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent skills in print layout, typography, illustration, and colour theory.
- Creative thinking and ability to thrive in a growing team and fast-paced environment
- A desire to learn new things and constantly improve
- Ability to problem-solve independently, learn quickly, multi-task and take initiative
- Knowledge of visual interface design for web and mobile and are a plus
Please upload or link your design portfolio as part of your application.
About WiseTech Global
WiseTech Global is a hyper growth technology company that provides an end to end software solution to the logistics execution industry globally. Our customers include 12,000 of the world’s logistics companies across 130 countries. With over 40 offices globally and nearly 2000 employees worldwide we have no plans to slow down.
We have a truly modern, open, positive environment and culture with a variety of employee benefits including an exercise room with a personal trainer, games room, cake day, beer o’clock Fridays, and daily continental breakfast.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.