WiseTech Global software is the most complete software solution for companies that provide logistics execution services. We are a force for good, improving productivity, connectivity and resources for more than 12,000 logistics companies across 150 countries worldwide. 43 of the top 50 global third-party logistics providers use our software, as do the 25 largest freight forwarders in the world.
At WiseTech Global, we place a heavy emphasis on technology enhancement, in the past year alone we have added 830+ product upgrades. As a true technology company, one that focuses solely on the development of software; innovation and productivity are at the core of what we do.
In 2019, WiseTech Global acquired the landside container logistics company, Containerchain. Containerchain are world leaders in container logistics, dedicated to simplifying operational processes of container movements. Containerchain solutions have a real, tangible impact of globalization and trade and are trusted by the cargo shipping and landslide logistics communities around the world.
We are embarking on a significant growth trajectory, and as a result we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing team. We work in a flat and open environment, where we give you the freedom, and tools to do meaningful, career-defining work. With so many products and enhancements, we could list most technologies onto our Tech Stack. And while we're predominantly a C# environment, we firmly believe in finding the best tool for the job.
Containerchain maintains the highest quality of code, with an extremely low defect rate. Our Engineers are key to this success. As an Engineer at Containerchain you will be empowered with the best tools to ensure your code has total testing coverage, following the highest level of architectural standards that give our customers the functionality to empower the world’s movement of goods.
The successful applicant:
- Significant technical enterprise experience in a Senior Software Engineer Role.
- Excellent knowledge of web development technologies, including MVC, jQuery, AJAX, CSS/HTML5, React, Typescript, SQL etc.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Continuous Delivery techniques, using tools such as Git, Jenkins etc.
- Experience in quality assurance processes and tools, including unit testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit), automated testing tools (Selenium), static code analysis tools and performance testing toolkits.
- Demonstrated experience delivering web solutions in a highly available load balanced environment.
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to quickly diagnose and resolve complex technical issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate to different levels in both verbal and written communications.
- High energy self-starter with a curious mind and a team focussed approach.
Our application process includes a combination of testing and interviews to ensure we hire for high potential. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, we believe in hiring the very best.
What's on offer:
We are known for our dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, driving creativity and innovation, this includes offering:
- A competitive salary package
- Plenty of oppurtunity for career growth
- Further education and e-learning
- Exposure to some of the latest that is to offer in Tech Stack
- Fully stocked kitchens and breakfast daily
- Beer O'clock Fridays' and 'Cake Day'
- Funded team social events and a pool table, tennis table and xbox to relax
So, should you apply? Absolutely, if you're passionate about quality products and eloquent code you're going to love working here!
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.