We are seeking an enthusiastic Systems Engineer with Microsoft experience who is motivated to learn and grow their qualifications, skills and experience.
This role is directly responsible for monitoring the health of the infrastructure, maintaining operational and service levels, and assisting with planning and roadmap for projects related to our IT infrastructure. You will be hands on, with knowledge and experience in setting up server racks.
With a minimum of 4 years experience, you will help maintain and administer our IT systems. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with the ability to solve problems quickly, along with exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
You are highly technical and can explain in depth how to install, configure and administer servers. Read on to learn more about the tech you will be using.
- Experience working with server and storage hardware (rack mount servers, SAN, direct attached storage, etc)
- Cisco Administration (29xx Routers and ASA55xx Security Appliances)
- Switching and routing protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, RIP, OSPF, GLBP, HSRP, etc)
- Windows Server administration (2012R2 and later)
- Linux operating system administration
- Active Directory configuration and administration
- Exchange Server administration
- Hyper-V and VMware administration
- SQL Server installation and configuration