We’re looking for someone who is available to work on a roster or schedule, from Thursday through to Monday. If you want to be a part of an ASX 100 company, maintaining our custom built cloud infrastructure then continue reading.
- Available to work to a roster or schedule to administer, maintain and service IT infrastructure through out of business hours and weekend, and to handle emergency issues.
- Ensure smooth running of IT infrastructure and work alongside the Systems Engineers team
- Perform on-site and remote technical support, patching, maintenance and system administration of the infrastructure
- Assist global systems engineers and business units related to the infrastructure
- Monitor health and handle alerts related to the IT infrastructure
The ideal candidate will have the following essential skills:
- Minimum 4 years experience in a similar role
- Experience working with server and storage hardware (rack mount servers, SAN, direct attached storage, iscsi and fibre channel fabric solutions)
- Experience with enterprise level patching and systems administration platforms
- Windows Server administration
- Linux operating system administration
- Experience with virtualised environments (Hyper-V, VMware, KVM)
- Hardware skills across multiple vendors related to servers, storage and related data centre technologies
- Software skills across multiple vendors related to enterprise management such as Microsoft System Centre suite, etc.
- Proven experience with enterprise wide patching and maintenance, and ensure continuity of services
- Windows Scripting and Unix Scripting (PowerShell, Perl, Python, Bash) highly regarded
- Cloud based technology experience highly regarded, but not essential
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.