We are looking for a System QA Analyst/Tester who consistently pursues a high standard of quality, excelling in sampling, measuring and verifying products to meet all client requirements. If you want to work as a part of the world’s most comprehensive software offering for the supply chain and logistics industry, read on.
This role ensures that all product specifications comply with Microlistics’ company policies and standards, forming key components of game changing software for the supply chain and logistics industry. You are comfortable with the methodologies, tools and concepts of quality assurance, have experience working within a software testing environment and are motivated to push further and achieve tangible improvement in your work/the product. Working closely with a team of accomplished developers, this is an excellent opportunity to work/learn and thrive in an innovative space where the limits are up to you.
If you have the following, then send us your CV
- Comprehensive manual testing experience
- Experience in writing functional specs, release notes and test plans
- Ability to multi-task under pressure, with a key focus on consistency
- Experience with standard computing technique; with additional skills in SQL, Oracle and Unix helpful but not essential
- Strong relationship building skills and maturity in dealing with suppliers and managers
- Information Technology / Computer Science Degree or applicable industry experience
Microlistics is a global provider of warehouse management systems configured by supply chain experts. From the smallest warehouse to the largest multi-site distribution centre, we provide solutions for a wide range of clients. Approximately 30% of our annual revenue is invested back into research and development and into understanding the trends in supply chain execution technologies.
We are a supply chain centric software development company, employing people who can demonstrate both supply chain knowledge and relevant Information Technology capabilities. Our people have a strong understanding of the challenges that confront supply chain professionals and offer practical solutions to their problems.