You thrive off of learning about the latest technology trends, and the buzz of being in a tech hub genuinely excites you. Managing day to day operations and work schedules for the Information Services team, your overall objective is to enhance productivity by supporting the team with administrative tasks and duties.
You will be joining a handpicked and highly qualified technical team who challenge the status quo, and like to tinker with new technology.
Managing the gateway to our IT Team, you will be inspired by some seriously smart people and have the opportunity to drive improvements and efficiencies.
You’ll play the role of educator, detective and project manager in order to assist leads in the effective use and coordination of Information Systems resources globally.
You’ll take ownership of identifying and reporting on shortfalls in resources, skillsets and delivery capabilities, and will drive management and coordination of 3rd party contractors.
- Work with Product/Service Managers, Delivery and Operational teams to improve the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of services in Information Services
- Be a vital contact point and liaison with international teams to ensure key processes are being adhered to
- Coordinate ordering, purchasing and stock control
- Coordinate leave requests, approvals and expenses
- Be responsible for resolving process queries, supporting process and system changes
How to Apply
This role has the capacity to be shaped by the appointed person; therefore, we’re not so caught up on the number of years of experience you have, but rather your interest, dedication and commitment to learning what you don’t already know.
So if you have experience with Software Asset Lifecycle management or Compliance and Auditing (e.g. SOC), tell us about it in your cover letter. And if you don’t? Why don’t you tell us what sets you apart, and why you’re interested in joining WiseTech?