Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$6 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down.
As a Treasury Accountant, you will act as a liaison with the Group’s providers of finance services and will have joint responsibility for set up and maintenance of banking arrangements and approval mandates.
You will ensure appropriate funds are available to meet cash outflow needs and surplus funds are placed on deposit. You will also report on and ensure continual compliance with bank covenants.
- Jointly responsible for short term cash needs and long term funding requirements through longer term forecasts
- Analysis of cash positions across the group and coordination of a monthly sweep of excess balances to group for deposit or loan repayment.
- Jointly responsible for loan draw downs & term deposit investments
- Monitoring of group bank accounts ensuring reconciliations with general ledger are completed regularly and suspense bookings resolved promptly
- Carrying out foreign currency transactions including implementation of appropriately approved hedging strategies
- Calculation of covenant obligations and delivery of compliance certificates to banks
- Professional Accountant with appropriate qualification (Chartered Accountant, CPA or similar)
- 2+ years post qualification experience
- Treasury accounting cashflow forecasts in a complex global business with multiple currencies and intercompany relationships
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large. Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.