WiseTech Global's mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable, and operate the world's supply chains. We are relentless about innovation, adding over 4,300 product enhancements to our global platform in the past five years while bringing meaningful continual improvement to the world's supply chains.
Reporting to our General Counsel, you will be part of a highly efficient and knowledgeable team in partnering with our multiple global business groups to provide proactive legal advice, including commercial, corporate, governance, and regulatory legal support globally.
Your expertise will be well utilised (but not limited to):
- End-to-end negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements
- M&A and corporate law
- Product counselling
- Dispute management and resolution
You will be joining a high-growth company where quality standards are non-negotiable, and out-of-the-box thinking provides unique opportunities to expand your skillset. Therefore while we have provided a quick checklist to enable you to validate if you have the right credentials, we know that the way you work, think, and act will ultimately drive your success in our business, attributes like:
- Sound business judgment, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, ability to work autonomously with high accountability
- Easily adapts to shifting and competing priorities
- Deeply curious, motivated by solving problems rather than just identifying issues
- 7+ years post-admission experience, ideally with some in-house legal experience
- Current practicsing certificate for an Australian jurisdiction (preferably NSW)
- Significant depth of experience in commercial negotiation and drafting
As an ASX listed business, we would make good use of previous experience within a listed company, and the global nature of the way we work would benefit from languages in addition to English.
But don't let the above points select out of applying if you have something to offer. If you're curious about what you could achieve in a fast-paced, dynamic ASX-listed technology business, then we're interested in talking to you.
We invite you to apply with your resume or reach out to our talent team for a confidential and no-obligation discussion.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Auf diese Stelle bewerben
Unsere Innovationen und weltweit eingesetzte Technik, stärken und fördern die Lieferketten dieser Welt. Wir verbessern Produktivität, Vernetzung und Ressourcennutzung in 165 Ländern weltweit.