As an engineer lead company, WiseTech Global is continually striving to improve our technical infrastructure. It should be no surprise that we take cybersecurity very seriously; it’s an integral part of our business. And while we recognise “perfect” security is an ongoing race, our company is built on big picture thinking; we’re proactive, and with established foundations, we strive to broaden the value and impact of security, which is why we need you.
Our Global Information Systems team is pivotal to our multilayered security system, including cloud and network protection. As part of this highly skilled team, you will be the go-to expert in the network security domain.
This role will be working across architecting, implementing and managing complex networking projects, including a migration to Palo Alto firewalls across our Data Centres. Working in WiseTech’s global headquarters, your responsibility will be for the roll-out of worldwide projects. If you work best when given autonomy to develop innovative solutions, and want to deliver career-defining, meaningful work in an organisation that shapes the way an entire industry operates; read on.
- Understanding of the TCP/IP stack and OSI model
- Experience with managing Palo Alto Firewalls and Cisco Firewalls including additional security subscription services
- Experienced in managing VPN solutions
- Knowledge of secure network design and secure networking architectures
- Strong understanding of networking technologies such as Ethernet, Spanning Tree, Vlans, Routing, DNS & DHCP
- Demonstrated ability to effectively respond to network incidents
- Experienced in the implementation of network changes
- Intermediate understanding of Windows and Linux systems administration
- Strong communication abilities and a desire to work as part of a team
Required Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelors IT Degree (or equivalent)
- Palo Alto Networks Certification – PCNSA or PCNSE
- Experience with SDN and open source networking
- Experience with Cisco Wireless Networking
- Experienced in threat intelligence, SIEM solutions and investigations
- Scripting skills in Perl, Python and/or BASH
About WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down.
We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
Unsere Innovationen und weltweit eingesetzte Technik, stärken und fördern die Lieferketten dieser Welt. Wir verbessern Produktivität, Vernetzung und Ressourcennutzung in 165 Ländern weltweit.