We are looking for a highly motivated Organizational Capability (OC) Partner who will develop, execute and implement global organisational, leadership and learning and development initiatives. This will be a diverse role with involvement across various stakeholders including senior executives, technical teams, people and culture, and other areas across the business.
- Coordinating our leadership development programs
- Manage our employee engagement surveys and response planning
- Facilitate our talent management and succession planning processes
What are we looking for? Someone who has:
- A seasoned learning and development professional, with over ten years’ experience managing geographically dispersed teams, delivering business projects and learning and development programs.
- Exposure to talent management and succession planning process design and implementation would be a huge advantage!
- Proven experience in developing and implementing OC initiatives.
- Knowledge of organisational development and design principles, trends and practices.
- Knowledge of change management principles and practices.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), consulting and facilitation skills.
- Tertiary qualifications (Degree in HR or Organisational Psychology) or experience in a related discipline.
- Experience with adult learning principles and educational strategies and technologies that achieve specified learning outcomes
About WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Auf diese Stelle bewerben
Unsere Innovationen und weltweit eingesetzte Technik, stärken und fördern die Lieferketten dieser Welt. Wir verbessern Produktivität, Vernetzung und Ressourcennutzung in 165 Ländern weltweit.