As a Product Specialist, you will become a super-user of CargoWise, and your implementations for end-user product improvement initiatives will support our global customer base. You will work across a large number of stakeholders to help them establish and maintain their connections to our customers as trading partners. Within this role you will also be exposed to all of the key components of our CargoWise software as you work. You will work with issues reported by end-users as well as providing assistance with how to use the application. You’ll be undertaking market research to assist with the development of our products, write functional requirements, product education and assist our customers by delivering quality.
You are the type of person who embraces and rises to any challenge. You enjoy working in a flexible, flat structured working environment and where a great culture is key.
Our people are the foundations of our business and we value the contribution and commitment they make. We have a range of benefits including generous leave, flexible working, development opportunities, employee assistance programs, remote working allowance, and more.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support to our customers.
- Writing up requirements for new features and functionality for CargoWise
- Assess existing functionality and recommend areas of improvement.
- Perform user acceptance testing of software fixes and new features.
- Work collaboratively with customers and development resources throughout the lifecycle of new features.
- Writing of release notes for new features.
Knowledge and Understanding
- Exposure to integration/API Projects
- Data Mapping Experience
- Exposure to Web Based Projects essential
- Software Product Background
- Stakeholder management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Agile software methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to understand/interpret database structures
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable, and operate the supply chains of the world.
We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Auf diese Stelle bewerben
Unsere Innovationen und weltweit eingesetzte Technik, stärken und fördern die Lieferketten dieser Welt. Wir verbessern Produktivität, Vernetzung und Ressourcennutzung in 165 Ländern weltweit.