Working in our Sydney Head Office, our Global Tax team are responsible for ensuring the global group meets all income tax compliance and reporting objectives, and supports the business on new transactions and strategic initiatives.
This role will report into our Global Head of Tax Operations & Governance. You will provide tax support to the Group’s businesses and ensure the efficient and effective delivery of offshore income tax compliance and tax accounting obligations. You’ll be responsible for managing and monitoring foreign tax payments, preparation of tax notes and employment tax processes. The role will work closely with Finance and other support functions to provide tax guidance where needed.
You are a confident and articulate individual, who is degree and CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years working in a tax role within a commercial ASX listed organisation. You will be a team player who possesses a high level of initiative, resourcefulness and excellent lateral thinking skills. This means you are the sort of person who asks intelligent questions and is keen to learn in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Offshore income tax return compliance, which includes the preparation of tax returns and tax information packs to be provided to Offshore tax advisers, including liaising with tax advisors/finance team in relation to queries;
- Supporting responses to ATO and foreign tax authority enquiries;
- Managing the integration of corporate income tax obligations for newly incorporated & acquired entities into the tax compliance process;
- Liaise with relevant tax authorities and managing relationships with external tax advisers;
- Preparation of tax notes for offshore local financial statements;
- Assistance with the preparation of the tax note for the Global financial statements;
- Employment tax processes, including preparation of FBT returns;
- Support the business on tax management analysis and forecasts;
- Preparation of income tax provisions and associated tax journals for Australian and offshore entities;
- Supporting overall tax process improvement.
About WiseTech Global
WiseTech Global is a leading provider of software solutions to the logistics industry globally. We develop, sell, and implement software solutions that enable logistics service providers to facilitate the movement and storage of goods and information domestically and internationally. Founded in 1994, we are a global provider of software solutions across 160 countries. Our 17,000+ customers are logistics service providers in a highly fragmented industry and range from the world’s largest multinational companies to small and medium-sized regional or domestic enterprises. All of the top 25 global freight forwarders are our customers. Our people are innovators and visionaries. We challenge the status quo, think boldly and build breakthrough products. WiseTech Global has a long track record of innovating continuously and successfully. Our global platform, CargoWise, has deep functionality and integration to help our customers run their businesses more efficiently and profitably. For more information, visit www.wisetechglobal.com.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Auf diese Stelle bewerben
Unsere Innovationen und weltweit eingesetzte Technik, stärken und fördern die Lieferketten dieser Welt. Wir verbessern Produktivität, Vernetzung und Ressourcennutzung in 165 Ländern weltweit.