As an experienced video producer with the ability to continually deliver market winning content leadership is not foreign to you, and you strive to bring out the best results from your team.
Ensuring all content is on brand and in-line with WiseTech’s content strategy, you’ll be a master of all of our digital channels, balancing social, editorial and video content across corporate, marketing, product and internal communications. You will be producing video content across a variety of complexities, ranging from client testimonials, event highlights to studio shoot with backdrops and autocue.
When you are not shooting, you’ll be editing, brainstorming or scheduling for your next shoot; and of course, you will be working with a dynamic team of likeminded individuals who know how to have fun!
If you tick all (or most) of the following boxes, then send us your CV:
- 5 years minimum experience producing video content, with a showreel to demonstrate it
- Experience using a variety of digital cameras, lighting, camera accessories and audio recording equipment
- Advanced experience with Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Demonstrated creative storytelling and narrative editing skills
- Demonstrated experience of video project management from pre-production to delivery; track record of managing all stake holders through various stages of production including crew, talents and managing client’s expectations
- Clear understanding of production timeline and ability to ensure quality delivery on time and on budget
- Excellent interview skills and comfortability dealing with multiple stakeholders on site under pressure
What we need from you
Along with your resume/CV, please send in examples of various video content that will showcase your skills required above.
When we say our business is fast-paced and growing, we back that statement with evidence from our ASX listing (ASX: WTC), global acquisitions, significant global sales and supercharged hiring activity.
This role is located in our Sydney Head Office in Alexandria, where over 600 amazingly talented people come together to create something really powerful. We’re not in the hustle and bustle of the city but close enough, with public transport nearby, we also have a company bus and can offer parking options. Our culture promotes a non-hierarchical work environment which is inclusive, open and vibrant.
We take care of the little things so you can focus on the important tasks of the day. Little things like; daily continental breakfast, seasonal fresh fruit, cake day (monthly), beers & pizza (every Friday) plus gym membership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.