WiseTech Global is an Engineer lead company, with a focus on building secure, scalable products for the global logistics industry. It goes without saying that protecting the data of the world’s largest freight forwarders is critical to the function of the international supply chain, so as an Application Security Engineer you will play a key role in ensuring the defence for thousands of users globally.
This role sits within a team of highly skilled Engineers, building out world leading security solutions across our SaaS platform, internal function and product offering. You will work within our Security function to help ensure the ongoing security of our product offerings.
This is a highly technical role, suited to a person who is passionate about technology and the tools that build it. You will be constantly exposed to new technology, so a passion for learning and digging deep is non-negotiable.
- Identification and remediation of OWASP Top 10
- Hands on experience with static/dynamic code analysis products
- Ability to run Application Security related projects and initiatives
- Threat modelling, design review, code review
- Web Application Firewall implementation experience
- Understanding of a broad range of information security tools, techniques and controls
- Hands on C#/.NET experience
- Experience with infrastructure or web application penetration testing
- SQL Server experience
- Ability to work autonomously