Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$9 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down.
With offices in 50 countries around the world, the depth and breadth of our Treasury team in Sydney is expanding to meet our very real accounting needs worldwide. As an Assistant Treasury Accountant, you will support the team in all accounting and treasury operations across WiseTech Global, contributing to continuous improvements of transactional processing, banking and reporting. We operate in a complex banking environment, and this pivotal role will see you gain industry exposure on a global scale, working closely with other members of our International finance team to ensure correct administration of high-volume transactions and other treasury related activities.
You’ll get the opportunity to get involved in various Treasury related projects, and can stretch your skills across other areas in our Accounting team.
- Daily cash management of Australian and overseas entities
- Arranging intragroup funding transactions, ensuring they are executed and released on time
- Arranging monthly intercompany and transfer pricing settlements
- Execution of FX deals as required
- Ensuring accurate maintenance of global bank accounts register
- Preparing and posting journals for bank account treasury transactions
- Participating in various treasury related projects and contributing to the continuous improvement of transactional processing and procedures
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Business or Accounting with keen interest in studying towards CPA
- 2-5 years’ experience post-graduation in an accounting and/or treasury environment
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities and work within timeframes and deadlines
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains.
We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
To all recruitment agencies: WiseTech Global does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our WiseTech Global employees. WiseTech is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.Apply for this position