About the company
WiseTech Global provides the world’s most comprehensive solution for companies operating in the complex world of logistics. Our long term vision is to build the operating system for global logistics, addressing the deep pain points of the supply chain to automate, optimise and improve operational efficiency. If you are a Cloud Engineer who is looking to work on a platform with the power to impact the world, then you should read on. Our flagship product CargoWise is a powerful, deeply integrated execution program that plays a vital link in the world's supply chain.
About the role
WiseTech Global is a Microsoft Gold Development partner and we're looking for an Azure Engineer to help architect and execute global projects to ensure reliability and scale. The coronavirus pandemic has accelerated the adoption and reliance upon technology solutions to ensure continuity of supply chains. You will have the opportunity to make an impact shaping how we deliver our software.
- Demonstrated proficiency within Azure DevOps, Azure CLI, Azure Container Registry and all aspects of Azure in general
- Ability to work with monitoring tools such as ELK, Metric Server, Prometheus, Nagios, Stackify, etc.
- Good understanding of C# and .Net Framework/core
- Familiar with Helm, Ocelot and Visual Studio
- Basic understanding of Kafka
- Have a good understanding of UNIX system and how to set up rest apis, services and web apps on it
- Solid understanding of Windows Server, IIS and Nginx
- Proficient with Bash and PowerShell
- Proficient in Jenkins, Octopus, Octo CLI, Docker and Kubernetes
What to expect:
At WiseTech Global we utilise multiple different technologies and encourage a diverse environment where people can bring their skills to the table. We do not assess applications based on tech stack but on achievement.
We value self motivated, deeply technical problem solvers and our recruitment process will enable you to demonstrate just that. You can expect to take a coding task, cognitive and behavioural testing as well as a meeting with two of our senior Engineers. Great people are not defined by their tech stack or years’ experience. Which is why our approach to hiring is reflective of our culture. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills throughout the hiring process, and should you be successful you will then be given the opportunity to shine in your day to day. This creates a work environment where equality and innovation flourish and you can challenge yourself to be the best version of you.