WiseTech Global is a company powered by its people, whose innovations and talents blend to drive widespread success. We hire talented people with a desire to break boundaries and defy the status quo. We are growing rapidly and with the vision to provide an amazing employee experience in our brand new world-class development center in Bengaluru, India, we’re looking for a Benefits Specialist to join our team.
As a Benefits Specialist you will be responsible for India benefits administration and the on-ground people operations support.
- Administration of India Benefits.
- Work with a range of vendors to ensure employee queries are answered and employees receive benefits in a timely manner.
- Collaborate effectively with People Team to ensure optimum solutions are implemented for Benefits Administration.
- Work closely with local Vendors, Payroll, Finance, People teams and any other relevant stakeholders to ensure all issues are addressed and resolutions are put in place in a timely manner.
- Administration of background verification process for all the new starters.
- Coordinate the onboarding and off boarding process.
- Manage administrative responsibilities for India People initiatives.
- Manage new hire documentation and employee files.
Who You Are?
- You have experience in managing benefits operations. Sound knowledge of India Benefits is a must.
- You have good experience with databases and able to pick up new systems and process quickly.
- You have minimum 5 years with a minimum of 2-3 years of benefits admin experience
About WiseTech Global
WiseTech Global is a leading provider of software solutions to the logistics industry globally. We develop, sell, and implement software solutions that enable logistics service providers to facilitate the movement and storage of goods and information domestically and internationally. Founded in 1994, we are a global provider of software solutions across 160 countries. Our 17,000+ customers are logistics service providers in a highly fragmented industry and range from the world’s largest multinational companies to small and medium-sized regional or domestic enterprises. All of the top 25 global freight forwarders are our customers1 . Our people are innovators and visionaries. We challenge the status quo, think boldly and build breakthrough products. WiseTech Global has a long track record of innovating continuously and successfully. Our global platform, CargoWise, has deep functionality and integration to help our customers run their businesses more efficiently and profitably.Apply for this position