With a global platform, powering the world of logistics – we have a fair bit of data (over 54 billion data transactions annually). If you are a highly technical Data Engineer looking to work in a team that has the power to change the way the global supply chain operates, then you will be interested in WiseTech Global.
You will be part of the team building production-grade data processing tools that scale, are resilient and secure. Your focus will be on reusable supported components and platforms, with a keen interest in data flows, ETL, and system integrations - all things which put data science models into production systems. Your experience is in building performance monitoring and business intelligence data flows and data warehouses.
- Builds data pipelines between systems, building infrastructure that works with data
- ETL processes
- Cleaning and organising data
- Collecting and integrating data sets
- Understands relational (SQL) and non-relational databases (no-SQL)
- Experience in designing databases, schemas, analysing for performance
- Experience with distributed large scale datasets and processing systems (big data pipelines, integration)
- Spark / Hadoop or similar
- Graph databases
- Languages and tech:
- Python/Scala (C# is not mandatory but desired)
- Kubernetes / Docker
- Experience in liaising with key stakeholders and multiple disparate teams globally
So if you think you are up to it, if you want to test yourself at one of Australia’s leading software producers – send us a CV and a cover letter. Perhaps you have committed some code to Github you are particularly proud of, let us know about it. If you are active on Stack Overflow, include a link to your profile. Find a way to stand out in your application, and we will help you to stand out in your career.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position