Every hour spent building and rebuilding PC’s has earned you respect and reputation amongst your peers. You think and act differently to quickly solve problems and your friendly personality and customer-centric focus are stand-out traits.
This role is so much more than building a PC, updating a piece of software, or putting a new monitor in front of an employee. It’s about trying out different technologies, finding unique solutions to problems, and taking ownership to add real value to the business. It’s just a bonus that this role will expose you to the latest hardware and cutting edge technology.
You’ve already built a strong foundation in IT support and you’ll be experienced with resolving desktop issues. You work best in a team environment and are seeking a company where your expertise will be valued and offers opportunity to advance.
Our Information Services team is highly valued, and includes some seriously smart individuals.
Some of the things you’ll get involved in are:
- Being the first point of contact for technology support, you'll be assessing and assigning support requests through our ticket system
- Diagnosing and resolving advanced technical issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Creating/updating support guides
- Deploying hardware and provisioning software through automated deployment tools
- Monitoring local systems and services to ensure any outages are quickly resolved
Who you are:
You’re the sort of person who's respected beyond the work environment, in particular, your diagnostic and resolution talent in relation to software & hardware issues. You are comfortable prioritising and managing multiple deliverables and enjoy tackling detailed, complicated problems.
If you tick all (or most) of the following boxes, then send us your CV:
- IT Degree or equivalent Diploma or 2 years experience in a similar role
- Exposure to Microsoft Cloud Services including Office 365
- Experience with any virtualisation technology such as Hyper-V or VMWare
- Exposure to Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (or similar) to provision new hardware and silently install and update software
- Experience working with Cisco and/or Meraki LAN/WAN/Wi-fi networking equipment
- Experience working in an ITIL environment or completion of ITIL certification
- Any Industry Technical Certifications such as MTA, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, SWCP, CompTIA or VCP would be highly regarded
About WiseTech Global:
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chain. We are a force for good, improving productivity, connectivity and resources usage across more than 160 countries worldwide. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms.
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is an AU$9 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information.Apply for this position