WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
As an Employment Partner, you will be responsible for supporting the integration and cohesion of our global offices and businesses through outreach and communication, building strong relationships with key stakeholders. This role would also take on a leadership position within the People Operations team, providing training and guidance to deliver on key accountabilities.
- Designing project workflows and building content and strategy to support this integration process
- Researching, analysing and preparing employment templates, amendments and other ‘HR’ paperwork for all WiseTech offices globally, in line with local legislation in each country
- Planning and running the employment stream of entity and business amalgamation projects
- Assessing contract requirements to balance business risk profiles against commercial needs
- Analysing, aligning and harmonising employment entitlements and benefits across businesses
- Liaising closely with Tax, Legal, Integration and Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) teams in order to identify and resolve any issues related to global employment, contractual entitlements and benefits
- Supporting the People team as a key contributor in responding to global changes and trends
- Conducting due diligence work on potential new acquisitions by analysing contractual terms, benchmarking salary data and coordinating relevant internal and external stakeholders to provide a seamless process
Who You Are
- Demonstrated legal background, with prior international experience
- Bachelor degree in relevant field preferred (Law/Business), but equivalent experience may be considered for the right candidate
Salary Range: $85,000 - $105,000
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 100, AU$8 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.
WiseTech is known for it’s vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfillment goes hand in hand with company success. We provide you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership, and this role reflects that. The right candidate would be a self-starter, keen to strategize and leverage their own experience to resolve any issues.Apply for this position