Finance Integration is a key workstream in our business operations, enabling the smooth transition of new acquisitions into the WiseTech Global network. With 30+ acquisitions in the last three years and no plans to slow down, this is an opportunity for the right candidate to gain invaluable FP&A and controller experience, carving out their niche in the organisation.
In this role, you will need to be able to drive change to ensure WTG policies and procedures are adopted and help create content to ensure that policies and change stick. Strong knowledge of the accounting standards will be advantageous to you in navigating acquisition accounting problems as they arise. Following the initial integration, you will be expected to establish regular reporting and forecasting procedures, monitoring post-acquisition performance to ensure it is in line with expectations.
This is a global role that will provide you with access to key leaders across the finance function, allowing you to make an impact with your insight and advice.
- Primary finance liaison between M&A team, local business and wider finance team
- Understand the performance of the acquired businesses post-acquisition
- Communicating/managing integration process using Power BI & PAVE (our internal workflow board), making sure tasks are completed on time, identifying and solving potential problems
- Analyse new businesses’ process, and aligning to WTG policies & procedures including managing the transition process with local management
Skills and Experience
- CPA qualifications (or equivalent)
- Prior experience as a Business Partner, FP&A or similar role
- Ability to communicate/manage the integration process using Power BI & PAVE (our internal workflow board)
- Proficiency in a language other than English highly regarded
Who We Are
WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC) is a global technology leader providing software solutions for the world’s logistics service providers. Our customers include 15,000 of the world’s logistics companies across 150 countries. Our people are innovators and visionaries, and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics
Before you apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information.Apply for this position