WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC), a high-growth global technology leader, is looking for someone to join and enhance our Acquisitions and Integrations Team to help the continued execution of our acquisition and integration strategy which has welcomed over 40 businesses to the Group since listing.
Working with a range of our highly experienced functional teams, this role will play an integral part in aligning existing and prospective acquisitions to WiseTech Global’s commercial model and product offering.
As a key business partner you will leverage your research, modelling, analytical and diligence experience to provide an in-depth analysis of our recent acquisitions, assessing all operational KPI’s, constraints, commercial models, and areas for optimisation.
You’ll investigate and deliver insights on business performance, and build detailed valuation models and business plans for potential deals, where your experience in financial and competitor analysis will be highly valued.
We work in a dynamic and high growth business and value collaboration and continuous improvement. You will be expected to contribute creative solutions to obstacles which arise but demonstrate an ability to recognise and balance risk. You will be prepared to roll up your sleeves and get things done, recognising the importance of improving processes and creating lasting value.
What we’re looking for:
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in handling and analysing complex data sets
- Strong communication skills with a proven ability to translate technical analysis into compelling narratives
- The ability to think beyond numbers and combine data with strategy and financial insight
- Experience in valuations or financial analysis that demonstrates exceptional analytical skills and the ability to transfer this into practical solutions which add value
- Strong understanding of key commercial and business drivers
- 2 –5+ years’ post-qualification experience in a similar Corporate Finance or FP&A Management role
- Experience in the software or technology industry is preferred but not essential
- CPA/CA Qualified
About WiseTech Global
Our innovations and global technology enables, improves and empowers the world’s supply chains. Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 100, AU$9 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Our mission is to change the world by creating breakthrough products that empower those that own, enable and operate the supply chains of the world.Apply for this position