As an engineer lead company, WiseTech Global is continually striving to improve our technical infrastructure. It should be no surprise that we take cybersecurity very seriously; it’s an integral part of our business. And while we recognise “perfect” security is an ongoing race, our company is built on big picture thinking; we’re proactive, and with established foundations, we strive to broaden the value and impact of security, which is why we need you.
Our Global Information Systems team is pivotal to our multilayered security system, including cloud and network protection. As part of this highly skilled team, you will be the go-to expert in the network security domain.
This role will be working across architecting, implementing and managing complex networking projects, including a migration to Palo Alto firewalls across our 4 Data Centres. Working in WiseTech’s global headquarters, your responsibility will be for the roll-out of worldwide projects. If you work best when given autonomy to develop innovative solutions, and want to deliver career-defining, meaningful work in an organisation that shapes the way an entire industry operates; read on.
- A deep understanding of the TCP/IP stack and OSI model
- Extensive experience managing Palo Alto Firewalls, including additional security subscription services
- Demonstrated knowledge of secure network design and networking architectures
- Strong understanding of networking technologies; Ethernet, Spanning Tree, Vlans, Routing, DNS & DHCP
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows and Linux systems administration
- Experience with SDN and open source networking
- Experience with BGP in the data centre and Clos architecture
- Experience with Cisco Wireless Networking
- Experienced in threat intelligence, SIEM solutions and investigations
- Scripting skills in Perl, Python and/or BASH
Who We Are
WiseTech Global (ASX:WTC) is a global technology leader providing software solutions for the world’s logistics service providers. Our customers include 15,000 of the world’s logistics companies across 150 countries. Our people are innovators and visionaries, and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information.Apply for this position