WiseTech Global is an engineer lead company, with a focus on building secure, scalable products for the global logistics industry. It goes without saying that protecting the data of the world’s largest freight forwarders is critical to the function of the international supply chain, so as a Security Analyst you will be providing front line protection and defence for thousands of users globally.
This role sits within a team of highly skilled Engineers, building out world leading security solutions across our SaaS platform, internal function and product offering. You will partner with our Security function to provide monitoring and analysis; working with a variety of tools.
- Understanding of a broad range of information security tools, techniques and controls i.e. Operating systems, threat mitigation techniques, Enterprise Vulnerability Management processes
- Understanding on malware analysis and/or network/endpoint forensics techniques/processes i.e. emerging cyber threats
- Extraction of Indicators of Compromise (IoC) and how to leverage this information to enhance the security monitoring capability
- Hands on experience with Microsoft ATP Portals
- Familiar with O365 Security & Compliance centres
- Experience with SIEM technologies
- Experienced in threat intelligence, Elastic SIEM and investigations
- Experience managing & operating phishing awareness campaigns
- Scripting skills in PowerShell, Python and/or BASH
- Palo Alto firewall experience