WiseTech Global is an Engineer lead company, with a focus on building secure, scalable products for the global logistics industry. It goes without saying that protecting the data of the world’s largest freight forwarders is critical to the function of the international supply chain, so as a Security Analyst you will be providing front line protection and defence for thousands of users globally.
This role sits within a team of highly skilled Engineers, building out world leading security solutions across our SaaS platform, internal function and product offering. You will partner with our Security function to provide monitoring and analysis; working with a variety of tools.
- Understanding of a broad range of information security tools, techniques and controls
- Operating systems
- Threat mitigation techniques
- Enterprise Vulnerability Management processes
- Understanding on malware analysis and/or network/endpoint forensics techniques/processes
- Emerging cyber threats
- Extraction of Indicators of Compromise (IoC) and how to leverage this information to enhance the security monitoring capability
- Hands on experience with Microsoft ATP Portals
- Familiar with O365 Security and Compliance centres
- Experience with SIEM technologies
- Experienced in threat intelligence, Elastic SIEM and investigations
- Experience managing & operating phishing awareness campaigns
- Scripting skills in PowerShell, Python and/or BASH
- Palo Alto firewall experience
What to expect:
At WiseTech Global we utilise multiple different technologies and encourage a diverse environment where people can bring their skills to the table. We do not assess applications based on tech stack but on achievement.
We value self motivated, deeply technical problem solvers and our recruitment process will enable you to demonstrate just that. You can expect to take a coding task, cognitive and behavioural testing as well as a meeting with two of our senior Engineers. Great people are not defined by their tech stack or years’ experience. Which is why our approach to hiring is reflective of our culture. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills throughout the hiring process, and should you be successful you will then be given the opportunity to shine in your day to day. This creates a work environment where equality and innovation flourish and you can challenge yourself to be the best version of you.Apply for this position