WiseTech Global brings continual improvement to the world’s supply chain, investing relentlessly in building the best technology, prioritising scale and long-term solutions.
We’re an Australian headquartered, ASX listed company with a strong presence in South Africa. Our local Technical Lead, currently based in Johannesburg, is moving to Sydney. His role is critical to the efficient operation of our enterprise data centres as well as our local technical environment. Join him as part of our global Information Services operation while taking responsibility locally for our technical infrastructure.
We have many mantras at WiseTech Global; Lead Others and Manage yourself is one. This take on the traditional style of management has enabled us to scale our business to achieve things no-one else can, which is why for this role, we’re looking for a Senior Engineer whose style of leadership stems from their technical brilliance.
You’re not just a technical lyricist; you’re technical to the core. You want to know how and why, and even that’s not enough. Which is why your peers both follow and respect you.
Expertise in the following technologies is a prerequisite:
- Windows Virtualisation (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Server & Storage hardware (rack-mount servers, SAN, direct-attached storage, etc),
- Cisco Administration (Switches, Routers, Security Appliances, WAN/LAN etc.),
- Application hosting (In-house applications, AD, IIS, DNS, etc., Backup technology and operations)
- Monitoring (SCOM, Data Centre - HVACs, Generators, UPSs etc.)
Your experience operating within a large-scale, diverse and global environment, mentoring others and documentation enhances your success.Apply for this position