Are you someone not satisfied by the status quo? Someone with an itch to delve deeper into technology’s problems to uncover not only the how but the why? WiseTech Global is hiring for likeminded people, and if you fit this bill then we’d love to get to know you.
To support our newly established Data Centre in Hamburg, we are on the lookout for a Senior Systems Engineer. Make no mistake though, our aim is not just to fill a position but to build lasting relationships with talented engineers and kickstart the next stage of their career. This is a role for a curious innovator, someone excited by the opportunity to push their limits and tests the bounds of their knowledge daily.
Our flagship product CargoWise is a powerful, deeply integrated logistics execution program that plays a vital link in the global supply chain. It will be your job to help architect and execute global projects to ensure availability, reliability and scale. Factor in our company’s extraordinary growth and the criticality of our technology in this current climate. You have an opportunity to make an impact like no other job available in the market.
- Experience working with server and storage hardware (rack mount servers, SAN, direct attached storage, etc)
- Networking skills in administering and maintaining switches, routers and firewalls
- Deep understanding of switching and routing protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, RIP, OSPF, GLBP, HSRP, etc)
- Windows Server administration (2012R2 and later)
- Linux operating system administration
- Active Directory configuration and administration
- Exchange Server administration
- Hyper-V, VMware and KVM administration
- SQL Server installation and configuration
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certification or equivalent experience highly regarded
- MS System Center suite
- Linux containers and virtualisation skills
- Scripting and programming skills will be highly regarded
- Cloud technologies and experience with multiple platforms
Be curious and test us on why you should take us up on this challenge at the interview. How? By applying to this ad or responding to our direct approach. What if this is the role that changes your career for the better. We think it is, and we’d welcome the opportunity to tell you more.Apply for this position