As a Senior Treasury Analyst, you will act as the principal liaison with the Group’s providers of finance services and will have responsibility for set up and maintenance of banking arrangements.
You will be responsible for the group’s cash position, ensuring appropriate funds are available to meet cash outflow needs for the head entity and it’s subsidiaries whilst ensuring surplus funds are placed on deposit. You will also have responsibility for reporting on and ensuring continual compliance with bank covenants and will participate in the periodic formal negotiation of borrowing arrangements.
- Responsible for short term cash needs and long term funding requirements by maintaining short and medium term forecasts
- Responsible for loan drawdowns & term deposit investments
- Analysis of cash positions across the group and coordination of a monthly intercompany settlements and sweep of excess balances to group for deposit or loan repayment.
- Monitoring of group bank accounts ensuring reconciliations with general ledger are completed regularly and suspense bookings resolved promptly
- Management of foreign currency transactions including implementation of appropriately approved hedging strategies
- Calculation of covenant obligations and delivery of compliance certificates to banks
- Professional Accountant with appropriate qualification (Chartered Accountant, CPA or similar)
- 5+ years post qualification experience
- Treasury accounting cashflow forecasts in a complex global business with multiple currencies and intercompany relationships
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large. Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position