We are seeking an enthusiastic Support Engineer with Microsoft experience who is motivated to learn and grow their qualifications, skills and experience. We have excellent internal and external learning and development programs and supportive arrangements, and the engineering team you will be working with are skilled, experienced and great at coaching smart, motivated people.
Minimum Skills & Experience
If you are technically minded by default with experience in customer facing roles, this could be your next challenging opportunity. You thrive in a creative environment where the status quo is challenged and you recognise change is necessary for growth. At a minimum, you offer 2 years+ experience working in Server and Systems Administration.
You will be a member of our Information Services team, a global team that builds, maintains and supports our WiseCloud infrastructure.
Here are the essential skills:
- Customer incident management and internal help desk support
- IIS Web Server Configuration and Administration
- Terminal Servers and Remote Desktop Web management
- Management of Active Directory user accounts and group policies
- Documentation preparation including Update Notes, User Guides, internal procedures and "How to" guides, periodical reports
- Hardware administration and failure troubleshooting including servers, desktops, laptops, mobile devices and network devices
- Software support, installation and troubleshooting
- Customer Service for client technical issues
- Microsoft Operating Systems administration including
- Windows 2008R2, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019
- Windows 7, 8.x, 10
- SQL Server 2008R2, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2019
- Remote Desktop deployments and administration
About WiseTech Global
Having listed on the ASX in 2016, WiseTech Global is now an ASX 50, AU$10 billion+ company that is serious about expansion and technical innovation. Through a combination of organic growth and targeted acquisitions, our global employee head count has increased rapidly, and we’re far from slowing down.
We are known for our vibrant, dynamic workplace where personal and professional fulfilment and company success go hand in hand. Working at WiseTech provides you with the ability to work in an industry leading culture with high levels of autonomy and ownership.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.