Innovation and problem resolution is ingrained in our ethos. We are known for creating and implementing solutions for potential issues that our customers have yet to encounter, thanks to the depth of our technical expertise and industry knowledge.
Working within a small and dynamic team in Los Angeles at our Palos Verdes office for our USA subsidiary Trinium Technologies, you will be responsible for maintaining our SaaS infrastructure and providing desktop support to staff.
You will be an integral part in accelerating the evolution of our SaaS offering and ensuring the continuity and reliability of our services to the intermodal trucking and petroleum distribution industries. Leveraging the collective experience and expertise of WiseTech Global’s 2,000+ employees you will have opportunities to apply your intuition and knowledge to proactively drive improvements across the entire global business operations while providing exceptional customer service to the USA market.
Who You Are:
You’re an analytical problem solver that delves deep into problem, to identify and treat the root cause and not just addressing the symptoms. You have a rich technical experience in systems administration with an understanding of virtual servers and can provide emergency support through an on-call rotation rostering. You recognise the importance of continual improvement chains and you are a team player that nurtures the best of outcome from your peers.
An understanding of the industry will undoubtedly accelerate your success in this role; however, not essential.
- Monitor the performance of our SaaS infrastructure and actively respond to alerts
- Identify problems and recommend enhancements
- Deploy virtual servers and software through automated deployment tools
- Troubleshooting network issues related to routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs
- Installing and configuring workstations and printers
- Provide customer support, both in-person and over the phone
- Maintain a 99.98% or higher uptime in our SaaS systems
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience providing a high standard systems administrator support in a technical capacity
- Experience with VMware, XEN, Hyper-V or other virtualization technologies
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft RemoteApp or Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Experience with RHEL/CentOS or other Linux distributions
- Experience supporting users in a Microsoft environment
- Experience with Office365
- Experience troubleshooting network connections including VPN clients
- Experience with common network and infrastructure monitoring tools (Nagios, Prometheus)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple customer requests
- Must be extremely well organized, flexible, and responsive
Having any of the below is not essential but will be beneficial:
- Any Industry Technical Certifications such as MTA, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, SWCP, CompTIA or VCP
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Microsoft ATP, Tenable, Qualys
- Experience with shell scripting, Python, Go, Powershell, BAT
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large.
Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position