We are seeking an enthusiastic Systems Engineer looking to take the next step in their career.
This role is directly responsible for monitoring the health of the infrastructure, maintaining operational and service levels, and assisting with planning and roadmap for projects related to our IT infrastructure. You will be hands on, with knowledge and experience in setting up server racks. WiseTech hosts its own cloud environment, so this role will be involved in monitoring and maintaining our Sydney Data Centre.
With a minimum of 4 years’ experience, you will help maintain and administer our IT systems. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with the ability to solve problems quickly, along with exceptional communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
This role is directly responsible for monitoring the health of the infrastructure, maintaining operational and service levels, and assisting with planning and roadmap for projects related to our IT infrastructure.
- Experience working with server and storage hardware (rack mount servers, SAN, direct attached storage, etc)
- Cisco Administration (29xx Routers and ASA55xx Security Appliances)
- Switching and routing protocols (TCP/IP, BGP, RIP, OSPF, GLBP, HSRP, etc)
- Windows Server administration (2012R2 and later)
- Linux operating system administration
- Active Directory configuration and administration
- Exchange Server administration
- Hyper-V and VMware administration
- SQL Server installation and configuration
What to expect:
At WiseTech Global we utilise multiple different technologies and encourage a diverse environment where people can bring their skills to the table. We do not assess applications based on tech stack but on achievement.
We value self motivated, deeply technical problem solvers and our recruitment process will enable you to demonstrate just that. You can expect to take a coding task, cognitive and behavioural testing as well as a meeting with two of our senior Engineers. Great people are not defined by their tech stack or years’ experience. Which is why our approach to hiring is reflective of our culture. You will be given the opportunity to show your skills throughout the hiring process, and should you be successful you will then be given the opportunity to shine in your day to day. This creates a work environment where equality and innovation flourish and you can challenge yourself to be the best version of you.Apply for this position