Innovation and problem resolution is ingrained in our ethos. We are known for creating and implementing solutions for potential issues that our customers have yet to encounter, thanks to the depth of our technical expertise and industry knowledge.
Working directly with our Technical Support Team in our Melbourne-based subsidiary Containerchain, you’ll be responsible for managing and resolving technical customer issues. In this fast-growing arm of the WiseTech group, you will work in tandem with the Head of Product Management, investigating, coordinating and communicating incidents and resolutions between our first line business support representatives, technical support & our internal product and development teams. You’ll leverage your broad range of technical expertise to bridge the gap between business and technology.
You’ll be an integral part in continuing the evolution of our approach to supporting Containerchain's applications and services as they grow in function and customer base. And you’ll work with our management team to bring improvements to service delivery.
Who You Are:
You’re the sort of person who embraces change and rises to the challenge. You’re a quick-thinking problem solver, a real technical trailblazer, who leverages their strong interpersonal skills to lead effectively. You love kicking personal goals, yet recognise the importance of a team effort, and you’re the kind of person who excels because you strive to succeed, not because there’s someone looking over your shoulder.
An understanding of the industry will undoubtedly accelerate your success in this role; however, not essential.
- Leading a team of 5 Technical Support Analysts, responsible for resolving technical application issues in all customer regions
- Managing platform upgrades and deployments of new releases to customers & evolving to a continuous deployment model
- Interfacing with development teams to build quality applications while decreasing incident rates
- Providing technical assistance for regional customer accounts. i.e. customer ticket statistics
- Managing 24/7 support for major incidents and problem resolution
- Appropriately balancing ITIL & continuous improvement methodologies
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrated experience leading a support-based team in a technical capacity
- Information Technology Degree or equivalent Certificate
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft tech stack for application/web delivery
- Remote desktop, IIS and Web Services, Azure
- Proven experience working with VB6, SQL server, Powershell and .Net environments
- Technical problem-solving experience, with:
- T-SQL execution and optimisation
- Desktop and web application performance issues
WiseTech Global is changing the world of logistics through technology. As an innovator, we use software and hardware to solve problems and create new ways of working and living. We build products using the latest software tools and the best hardware platforms and take pride in delivering solutions that make a significant difference to our customers, partners, staff, shareholders and the logistics industry at large.
Our people are innovators and visionaries and we have a long track record of building global solutions that are changing the world of logistics.Apply for this position