Want to contribute to solving real-world problems that have global impact?
At WiseTech Global we build leading technology solutions that help the logistics industry move goods globally. Our customers include the world’s largest logistics companies.
Our teams are located across 50+ offices all around the world, and we’re excited to add our new office in Bengaluru’s technology hub. We want our team in India to achieve big things, and we’re looking for the right people to help build our vision. We value our people and want them to bring their true self to work – we want you to bring your individuality, creativity, and passion to the team. And we recognise our people are their own masters when it comes to their creative talents, so we empower you to make a significant impact on the direction of our technology solutions.
What you’ll bring to the team
- Knowledge of Customs Clearance and CHA industry in India
- Expertise in integrating with Customs Electronic Gateway (ICEGATE), ICES, eSanchit, and any other government trade portal to reduce physical interface between Customs and clearing agents
- Experience working in a Customs Clearing/CHA solution
- Ability to define functional requirements, lead team, and engineer the release
- Background in designing applications, and/or software development (preferably .Net environment but if you’ve got more tech skills background we can use that too!)
- A love of problem-solving and critical thinking
- An understanding of how innovation should convert to commercialisation
- The initiative to have an idea and execute it – we have a flat structure, so you’re encouraged to build out your own role
Our people are the foundations of our business and we value the contribution and commitment they make. We have a range of benefits including generous leave, flexible working, development opportunities, employee assistance programs, remote working allowance, and more.
Our approach to COVID-19
The health and safety of our people is a priority. Since early 2020, we have embraced remote working globally. We provide our team members with the equipment they need to setup their remote workspaces, and the technology and support to stay connected with their teams. We value flexibility, so our plan is to move to a hybrid model when it is safe and effective to do so. Our new team members in India will be onboarded remotely, but don’t worry you’ll get to meet your team members virtually! And when it’s safe to, you’ll get to work from our brand-new office.
Interested and want to find out more? Then send us your resume, give us a call, or connect with our talent team on social media.
More about WiseTech Global
We’re the world’s leading provider of software solutions for the logistics industry globally. We are focused on solving the deep pain points across global logistics through our flagship product, CargoWise . Find out more about us at https://wisetechglobal.com
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information with strict confidentiality in line with privacy and data protection laws and regulations.Apply for this position