About the Company
For 20 years, the IFS Group of Companies has provided market leading Transport Management Software Systems (TMS) to some of the world's leading organizations. IFS presently process over AUD$750 million pa of freight spend across its 15,000+ software users and processes in excess of 65 million individual items of freight each year. With IFS's extensive suite of shipping software (SmartFreight®) products, alliance partners and access to hundreds of transport providers, IFS is able to deliver efficiencies and savings to its clients' that are the envy of our industry. In 2018, we became a part of the WiseTech Global group. WiseTech Global is a leading developer and provider of software solutions to the logistics industry globally. Its customers include more than 8,000 of the world’s logistics companies across 130 countries. Its flagship product, CargoWise One, forms an integral link in the global supply chain and executes more than 54 billion data transactions annually.
About the Role
Based in Sydney, your primary role will be to provide specialist technical support to a diverse range of existing customers in a real time environment. This role will join a dynamic team of technical officers that will fully utilize your tier 2 technical expertise within a technical helpdesk environment.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting and translating technical advice into actions
- Remotely installing and repairing solution challenges using industry best practice guidelines
- Providing specialist IT technical skills in supporting and troubleshooting various software applications, network problems and emergencies
- Inbound and outbound service-related enquiries, support tickets and emails
- Installing, configuring, testing, maintaining and administering the SmartFreight Application in both client server and workstation environments
- Reporting of software issues to Technical Support Manager for action
- Taking ownership of our customers technical queries and with support from your colleagues, manage these inquiries to a successful conclusion
- Perform upgraded to customer databases as required
- Escalating matters that cannot be quickly and easily remedied to more senior technical personnel.
- Create the ultimate customer experience.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- You are a level 1 or 2 support application support technician
- You will be looking for a long term career path with a successful company
- You will have at least a Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience working with TMS (transport management software) in the Australian transport and logistics industry
- You must be prepared to learn and accept the challenges this position will provide
- You will work harmoniously with a close knit team of Technical Support Officers
- You must have excellent verbal and written English
- Required level of technical skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, Office 365 and G-Suite applications
- Proficient in SQL server management
- Proficient in network engineering, network security and printer hardware
- Proficient in Active Directory and Office 365 administration
- Proficient with TeamViewer, WebEx or similar remote support technology.
- Proficient with Wireshark and Packet Tracker for network configuration
- Proficient with Cisco CCNA 200-301 protocols
- Understanding networking topologies
- Understanding wireless and wired networks
- Understanding wireless and security fundamentals
- Understanding network protocols
- Immediate start available
- Work with a dynamic group of like-minded professionals
- Work with globally award winning company, global leading software products and services
- Competitive salary package on offer (salary range between $50K - $65K dependent on experience)
Full Time Position based in SydneyApply for this position