As part of the WiseTech Global group, Softship is a leading provider of software solutions and services for international liner shipping.
Operating from the Hamburg office, we are looking for a Web Developer able to leverage their several years of development experience to tailor complex web solutions using modern development methods. This role would support the analysis, design and implementation of software components, creating web interfaces for the systems of our international customers.
Our people are innovators and visionaries, and we truly believe our developers are the heart of our businesses. The ideal candidate in this role would be solution-oriented and comfortable working as part of a self-organised team. We understand that value is not created through bureaucracy and a strict work schedule, and the positions we hire for demonstrate this. Thanks to our hybrid model, you will be able to work flexibly at home and from the office during the week, creating a work environment where you can challenge yourself to be the best version of you.
- Excellent knowledge of Angular 2+, HTML5, CSS3, .NET, Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code
- Knowledge of NGXS, Bootstrap and C#, are confident with Git and know how to apply design patterns
- Completion of IT/Computer Science degree or equivalent certification
- Comfortable developing multi-layer software architectures and components in an agile environment
- Working experience with ASP .NET, MVC, PrimeNG and REST Services not essential, but greatly desirable
Before you Apply
From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf. Accordingly, by applying for this role and providing your personal information to WiseTech Global, you consent to WiseTech Global providing this information to our external service providers who are required to treat such information.Apply for this position