Enrich your networks. Build your mastery.
The 2018 Global WisePartner Conference is on again, exclusive to certified members of the WiseTech Partner Program.
The conference is a cornerstone of the WiseTech Global partner program, and provides WisePartners with a space to connect, share, and learn from other industry experts.
This year will be a packed event offering strategies to elevate your business and opportunities to gain new mastery in our world-leading platforms. There’s also plenty of fun to be had and the chance to explore Sydney, our stunning home city.
If you’re looking to increase revenue, find new opportunities, or improve your operations, don’t miss the 2018 Global WisePartner Conference.
What’s on the program?
The 2018 Global WisePartner Conference brings an all-new program featuring interactive sessions to help accelerate and grow your business. We’ve loaded the program with presentations, workshops and hands-on demonstrations, including these highlights:
- Unveiling our most exciting CargoWise One enhancements and updates
- Sharing strategies for success from the WisePartner network
- Seminars and engagement with key WiseTech Global staff
- Dedicated sessions about growing your business
- Networking with your peers from around the world
The full program will be released soon.
Who should attend?
The Global WisePartner Conference is the key education, networking, and revenue-building event of the year for WisePartners. Don’t miss out on pivotal information and sessions only available at this exclusive event.
- A new WisePartner who wants to learn how other successful partners got to where they are?
- A seasoned WisePartner who wants to accelerate your business and discover more ways to increase revenue?
- A Gold or Platinum WisePartner who wants to take your business to the next level and discover, ‘What’s next?’
…then this is the only event for you.
Register now to secure your place
Send us your details using the form on this page to reserve your place at the 2018 Global WisePartner Conference and request your delegate invoice. You will be able to join specific working groups and workshop sessions once we receive payment for your delegate registrations.*
We can’t wait to see you Down Under for our biggest ever conference.
Visas and other questions
Click here to check visa entry requirements. Be sure to contact the Australian consulate in your country of origin to enquire about country-specific advice.
For any further questions please email email@example.com
*Conference registration is AUD300 per delegate and includes: access to WTG-organized programming and workshops, breakfasts and lunches throughout the main program, and one WTG-sponsored dinner event.