The WiseEducation Partner Program is an integral part of WiseTech Global’s long-standing effort to support technology education for a more productive, integrated, and compliant logistics industry.
The program gives educational institutions (Universities, Technical colleges, and RTOs) and training providers access to WTG products for educators and students, and it allows integration of CargoWise One into their curriculum. With open access to the complete CargoWise One system and comprehensive eLearning material, teachers can emulate the ‘live’ supply chain in the classroom. Students learn in a virtual logistics environment that simulates the entire spectrum of supply chain operations, from origin to destination.
Students participating in the WiseEducation Program courses have the opportunity to learn and develop real-world operational skills in CargoWise One, gaining practical working knowledge of the industry’s documentation, reporting, and compliance requirements while completing their course of study.
WiseEducation Partners receive, at no cost:
- Software licenses for instructors and students
- Certification training for instructors
- Access to comprehensive online-based training materials for instructors and students, including more than one thousand training videos
- Ability to issue WTG product training certificates to students
- Listing in the WTG partner directory as an institution using CargoWise One in curriculum or training